Agility Clarity – Your questions answered here
1. When is commission for Resolution Health Medical Scheme paid?
Resolution Health Medical Scheme payruns to brokers are made on the 25th of every month. Commission statements are sent out the following day.
2. When is commission for Spectramed Medical Scheme paid?
Spectramed Medical Scheme payruns are made on the2nd last working day of each month. Commission statements are sent out the following day.
3. When is commission paid for all other Agility products?
These commissions are paid in arrears during the first week of the following month, For example, the March 2018 commission will be paid during the first week of May 2018
4. When a member wants to change his/her broker, does the member have to complete the standard Broker Appointment Form?
Yes, the member has to complete the standard Broker Appointment Form. There are separate forms for Spectramed, Resolution Health and AIA Gap & CoPay.
5. How do you, as a Broker, register for the Agility Healthpocket
Simply visit https://portal.agilityhealthpocket.co.za/#/entity-login and click on the Register option. Simply complete all your personal information and click Save. You will be registered on the website and get access to all the Broker content.
Do you have any other questions that you want answered? Feel free to contact your Agility Broker Solution Consultant (BSC) and they’ll be more than happy to assist you.